Tag people in photos
Gramps Web allows tagging people in photographs, similar to Gramps Desktop, linking the person and the media object. This is simplified by automated face detection.
To tag a person in a photo, follow these steps:
- Open the detail view of the media object, e.g. by clicking on "show details" in the full-screen preview.
- Click the blue edit button in the bottom-right corner. If you do not see this button, your user does not have edit permissions.
- Overlayed on the image, you will see boxes with dashed border corresponding to detected facial regions. To tag a person, click on the box to highlight it and click tge "person" button to select an existing person.
- To manually draw a rectangle instead, click the button
- To delete an existing tag, select an existing rectangle (with a solid border) and click the button